Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays
I had been having problems with my Gemini FoilPress Machine. It wasn't giving me a clean foiling. So, I ordered a new base plate and it worked perfectly.
I had this big sentiment for quite sometime and decided to make a card with it. It was foiled with Gemini Foilpress Gold Foil. I find I have better results with the Gemini foil in the Foilpress.
I cut down the sentiment using a scalloped rectangle die. I knew I wanted to use a flower and leaves to decorate the lower left corner and originally thought of using a Altenew Floral Doodles die, but the image was too large. So, I pulled out my new Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and used the largest flower, along with a sprig of tiny flowers and some leaf sprigs to the arrangement. It fit perfectly.
The scalloped rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase with strips of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. They have changed the formula for the backing paper on this tape and it now removes easily. I love the height of the foam, it is low loft but give great dimension.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Happiest Birthday
· Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
· Copic Markers: BG49, BG45, BG11; V09, V06, V04; E57, YR24, YR21; G05, G03, G00; G99, G94, G82
· Gemini Foilpress Rose Gold Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock