Wishing You a Sweet Day
Updated: Jan 22, 2022
After not creating cards for nearly four months my birthday supply of cards is almost gone. I went to the stamps and pulled out a lot of birthday images. The first one I used was Impression Obsession's Floral Cake Slice. I've had them stamp for quite sometime and I don't think I've ever used it before.
I stamped the cake onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment below the cake using VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. A scalloped rectangle die was used to cut down the image.
I wanted a little visual interest so I embossed the front of the card base with the We R Memory Keepers Flower embossing folder. The scalloped panel was adhered to the front of the card using Simon says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Impression Obsession Floral Cake Slice
· My Favorite Things Sugar-Coated Sentiments
· Copic Markers: E29, E59, E57, E55; E53, E51, E50; YG67, YG17, YG03; G29; RV23, RV21, RV00; B04, B01; Y18, Y15
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· We R Memory Keepers Flower Embossing Folder
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock