Wishing You a Fabulous Birthday with Delicate Flowers
I pulled out this old stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp all the images in the set and then colored them with Copic Markers. There were enough to create two separate cards.
When arranging the flower I decided to pull some additional foliage from My Favorite Things Bold Greenery for this card.
For a background to the flowers four hexagon die cuts were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to a panel of light grey cardstock. The flowers and leaves were arranged and then pick up using Glad Press 'n Seal and adhered to the hexagon with a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
Originally I added purple rhinestones to the berries, but they interfered with the sentiment, so they were removed and scattered around the arrangement. The focal image hexagon and grey panel were adhered to a top folding cardbase and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· Gina K. Designs Perfect Posy
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: V17, V15, V12; Y17, Y15, Y13; YR27, YR24, YR23; YG67, YG63, YG61; YG67, YG17, YG03
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· My Favorite Things Bold Greenery Dies
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Whisper Cardstock
· Spellbinders Hex-Gem Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape