This is the second card I made using the Sizzix Wildflower dies.
I cut some of the flowers and leafy sprigs from white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.
To add visual interest behind the flower I cut a rectangle from white cardstock using the Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Strips Stitched Rectangle. I used the Hero Arts Floral Filigree Stencil to add a subtle soft blue pattern behind the die cuts, which were adhered in place with liquid glue. Ranger Gold Stickles was added to the flower centers.
When I am hot foiling I like to foil a lot of different sentiments and set them aside for future use. Since we have moved from Washington state I am using a lot more thinking of you card and this sentiment added a lovely touch to the card. It was adhered in place with both liquid glue and a couple of small strips of foam tape.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape, which add just a little dimension to the card.
· Sizzix Wildflower Stems 1 and 2
· Crafter’s Companion Hot Foil Loving Sentiments
· Copic Markers: BG15, BG13, BG10; G46, G43, G20; BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00; YG67, YG25, YG17, YG03; Y17, Y15, Y11; RV23, RV21, RV00; G99, G94, G82
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink
· Hero Arts Floral Filigree Stencil
· Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Ranger Golden Rod Stickles
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus and Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock