Wildflower Thank You
I love these dies from Sizzix, particularly this time of year when all the wildflowers are blooming. I cut the images from white cardstock and ink blended them with the small mini blending brushes from Born to Sparkle. It makes it so much easier to target where you want the color to go.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which add a beautiful linen look. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The flowers were clustered together with varying heights and adhered to the front of the card. Ranger Gold Stickles was added to the flower centers.
The sentiment was stamped onto to black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a thin strip with a sentiment label and adhered over the flowers with a thin strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1
· Simon says Stamp Thankful Flowers
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Distress Oxide Ink: Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness Dusty concord, Milled Lavender, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber
· My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Black Onyx Base Weight Cardstock