I wanted to use the bowl shaped vase from Altenew and decided to pair it with the flowers and leaves from Pretty Pink Posh's Wild Rose Stamp and Die.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then ink blended the center of the flowers and the leaves with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink.
I cut the vase from some mint cardstock I had in my stash and ink blended the edges to had a rounded dimension. The flowers and leaves were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
I dry embossed the front of a white cardbase with a basketweave embossing folder and adhered the arrangements with foam tape.
I placed the arrangement too low on the card front so I decided to add some sequins and they got away with me. I finally decided to make it look like a patterned paper. Probably not my best card, but I like it.
· Pretty Pink Posh Wild Rose
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Altenew Versatile Vases
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Bubblegum and Fairway
· Gina K. Designs Apple Mint Ink
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Rhinestones
· Buttons Galore Lilac Sequins Mix
· Mint Green Cardstock from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock