Whimsical Flowers Big Birthday Wishes
I have used the stamp set from Gina K. Designs several times, this time I decided to use the gerbera daisy images. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. The images were cut out using the coordinating dies.
The flowers and leaves were arranged in the way I liked it and then held them together with Glad Press 'n Seal. A panel of white cardstock was die cut using a scalloped stitched rectangle. The flower arrangement was laid on the scalloped rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Claire Nocturne ink. When the sentiment was dry it was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
The flower arrangement was turned over and liquid glue was used to adhere the leaves. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the flowers, the protective paper was removed and they were then adhered in place.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the scalloped rectangle and it was adhered to the card front.
· Gina K. Designs Whimsical Flowers
· Dreamerland Crafts Birthday Sentiments
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: YR09, YR18, YR16, YR14; Y38, Y19, Y17, Y15; YG67, YG17, YG03; E59, E57, E55
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Dark Walnut
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock