I went through my stamp sets and pulled out images that I thought could be used for masculine thank you card to be given to Meals on Wheels. I have some really great images from old Stampin' Up sets, this one is called Wetlands.
I stamped the image with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo onto some ivory cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. It is a small image and I decided to frame it with a circle cut from the center of a stitched rectangle of Kraft cardstock that had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. The focal image was adhered in the center of the circle with liquid glue.
I decided to mat the focal image with dark brown cardstock and adhered it to a side folding ivory cardbase.
The sentiment was cut three times from the dark brown cardstock, adhered together with liquid glue, and then adhered below the focal image with the same glue.
· Stampin’ Up Wetlands
· Karen Burniston Thank You
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
· Copic Markers: YG95, YG93; C8, C7, C6; E35, E33, E31
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Chocolate, Kraft, and Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hero Arts Infinity Circle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Hammered Metal Embossing Folder