Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Flowers are some of my favorite images. For this card I pulled out the Beautiful Flowers 2 and stamped it on a half sheet Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink. When I want to add gold embossing to an image I will be coloring with Copic Markers I always stamp it in the MISTI with a light ink, leave the image in place, and once the coloring is complete I stamp it again with VersaMark Ink and then heat emboss it. I have had some problems with embossing powder ruining my nibs and this eliminate that issue.
This is such a large image that if you don't want to loose some of it it needs to be on a slimline card. I have the coordinating die for this image, but I decided to cut it down using a Kat Scrappiness Slimline Scalloped Rectangle Die. It was adhered to a slimline cardbase, cut to 8-1/2" x 7" and scored at 3-1/2" using Darice Sticky Back Foam, which adds great dimension.
I pulled out the Spellbinders Glimmer Elegant Occasions Sentiments for this card, which has the coordinating dies. It was foiled with gold paper, cut out, and then adhered with a thin strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The final embellishment was to add some gold confetti around the flowers and sentiment. A matching envelope was cut using the Silhouette Cameo and the card was ready to take to the reception, along with our gift.
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers 2
· Spellbinders Glimmer Elegant Occasions Sentiments
· Copic Markers: R21, R20, R01; YG17, YG23, YG03, YG01; Y13, Y11, Y00
· Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
· Kat Scrappiness Slimline Stitched Scalloped
· Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock