I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so I went looking for stamps with open flowers. I stamped the image on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Ink and then colored them with Mission Gold Watercolors.
I love this beautiful floral arrangement from Penny Black. When the watercoloring was done the image was cut with Penny Black's Antique Frame die, which gives a pretty torn edge look. Foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to an orange cardbase.
The sentiment was a strip I had previously stamped and die cut. Make it easy to pull something out and use on a card.
The last embellishment was to add some gold confetti around the image.
· Penny Black Unforgettable
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Ink On 3 Blackout Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Altenew Watercolors: Paper Bag, Crimson, Grapevine, Rubellite, Sunkissed, Warm Sunshine, Black, Fresh Lemon, Citrus Burst, Mountain Mist, Bamboo, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, Coral Berry
· Penny Black Antique Frame Die
· Canson XL Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black and Tangerine Twist Base Weight Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Gold Mix Confetti