I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so I went looking for stamps with open flowers. I stamped the image on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Ink and then colored them with Altenew Watercolors.
When the watercoloring was done the image was cut with the pretty Sizzix Rounded Tag die. Darice sticky back foam was added to the back and it was adhered to a Whisper cardbase. After the image was adhered to the cardbase I felt that it needed a little something more. So I decided to use the same size arch die and one that was smaller to create a black border around the image. I really like the way it turned out.
The sentiment was a strip I had previously stamped and die cut. Make it easy to pull something out and use on a card.
Gold confetti was scattered around the image.
· Penny Black Scented Beauty
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Ink On 3 Blackout Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Altenew Watercolors: Forest Glades, Pink Diamond, Puffy Heart
· Sizzix Rounded Tag Die
· Canson XL Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black and Whisper Base Weight Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Mix Confetti