Watercolor Hollyhocks It’s Your Day
Updated: Sep 2
I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so I went looking for stamps with open flowers. I stamped the image on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Ink and then colored them with Altenew Watercolors.
When the watercoloring was done the image was cut into a oval, foam tape was added to the back and then it was adhered to a green cardbase.
The sentiment was a strip I had previously stamped and die cut. Make it easy to pull something out and use on a card.
Gold enamel dots were scattered around the image.
· Penny Black Hollyhocks
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Ink On 3 Blackout Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Altenew Watercolors; Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Warm Sunshine, Forest Glad/Lagoon
· Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Oval Die
· Canson XL Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black and Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots