Watercolor Dahlias Happy Birthday
Updated: Sep 2
I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so I went looking for stamps with open flowers. I stamped the image on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Ink and then colored them with Altenew Watercolors.
When the watercoloring was done the image was cut into a pierced oval. A quarter panel of purple cardstock was dry embossed with Oxford embossing folder. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The image was cutdown with a pierced oval die and adhered to the front of the card with foam tape.
The sentiment was a strip I had previously stamped and die cut. Make it easy to pull something out and use on a card.
Purple enamel dots were placed around the image.
· Penny Black Dahlia Dance
· My Favorite Things Little Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Ink On 3 Blackout Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Mission Gold Watercolors: Chinese White/Bright Opera, Bright Clear Violet, Perm. Yellow Light, Perm. Yellow Deep, Hooker’s Green
· Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Oval
· Canson XL Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black and Wild Lilac Base Weight Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder