Watercolor Bouquet It’s Your Birthday
I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so I went looking for stamps with open flowers. I stamped the image on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Ink and then colored them with Mission Gold Watercolors.
When the watercoloring was done the image was cut with the Spellbinders Essential Oval die. I really like the shape of this oval. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and it was adhered to a red cardbase.
The sentiment was a strip I had previously stamped and die cut. Make it easy to pull something out and use on a card.
Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops were used for the small flower centers. The last embellishment was to add some sparkling enamel drops around the image.
· Penny Black Bouquet Ballet
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Ink On 3 Blackout Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Mission Gold Watercolors: Ultramarine Deep/Bright Clear Violet, Vermillion/Perm. Red/Light Red, Deep Yellow Orange Perm. Yellow Light, Hooker’s Green, Olive Green, Sap Green
· Spellbinders Essential Oval
· Canson XL Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black and Red Hot Base Weight Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots
· Nuvo Crystal Drops English Mustard