Vintage Motorcycle Life is a Journey
Updated: Mar 5
For this card I wanted to have the look of woven metal. I used silver mirror cardstock and embossed it using the Sizzix 3D Woven Texture Plate. I then ran VersaFine Onyx Black Ink over the tope to give it a more distressed look and mute the shine. I love the look, but the ink doesn't dry well on mirror cardstock, so I covered it with clear embossing powder and heat set it. I cut down the panel using a stitched rectangle.
I wanted the background to be seen and so I used a smaller, simple image of this vintage motorcycle and stamped it with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it clear and did the same for the sentiment. The image was cut down using a smaller stitched rectangle and adhered it to the distress metal panel with sticky back foam. I decided to mat the metallic rectangle with black cardstock and then it was adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Paper Rose Vintage Motorcycle
· VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
· Hero Arts Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
· Sizzix 3D Texture Plate Woven
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive