Vintage Garden Thinking of You
This is a beautiful image from Altenew and makes a lovely card. It was stamped onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink and colored with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
Once the coloring was complete it was cutout using the coordinating die. The die was used to cut out sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
To add visual interest behind this large flower design a rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle and then embossed with the Altenew Dotted Swirl Debossing Plate. The rectangle was adhered directly to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped in the bottom right corner of the debossed panel. You rarely have problems when you stamp a sentiment before embossing or debossing. This time I forgot and the little dots in the design where the sentiment was stamped were still white, so I took a a 005 Pigma Micron Pen and filled them in.
The flowers were adhered in place with liquid glue. The final embellishment was to scatter gold foil confetti around the image.
· Altenew Vintage Garden
· Gina K. Designs Dazzling Dahlia
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers: 082 Purple, 081 Light Violet, 044 Deep Green, 041 Light Green, 052 Bright Yellow, 051 Lemon Yellow
· Altenew Dotted Swirls Debossing Plate
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Darice Sticky Back Foam