Unforgettable Thinking of You
I went to my completed card to find a thinking of you to send to someone I felt needed a little pick me up and only had one on had, so I decided to make some more. All-in-all I made seven different cards. They were all gold embossed onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth and watercolored with various mediums.
This is the last thinking of you card I created and watercolored. I decided on a soft peach/pink palette with mint green leaves.
Once the watercolor was dry it was cut down using the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle. The sentiment was stamped in the lower right of the panel and heat embossed gold. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a side fold A2 cardbase.
I like watercoloring. It is a quick coloring medium since I don't do a lot of layers to my watercoloring.
· Penny Black Unforgettable
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: 201 Skin 2, 220 Pale Pink, 168 Rose Pink, 105 Henna, 377 Ocean Teal
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue