Treeline Thank You for Your Kindness
This is another masculine thank you card using the old Stampin' Up Noble Deer set. The treeline was stamped with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo at the bottom of a small stitched rectangle. The sentiment was stamped with the same ink. Copic Markers were used to add some green color to the trees and blue to the sky. I didn't like the way the Copic Markers were so blotchy for the sky, so I pulled out Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and Specked Egg Ink. They really smoothed out the background, but they cause the sentiment to bleed a little. I kind of liked the hallo affect and decided to leave it.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image rectangle.
I decided to use some Gina K. Designs Dark Sage Cardstock behind the focal image. It was cut with the largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle, which is the same size as an A2 cardbase. It was dry embossed using the Darice Vine Embossing Folder and then adhered to the ivory card front with liquid adhesive. The focal image panel was then adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
Another quick and easy card.
· Stampin’ Up Noble Deer
· Stampin’ Up Wetlands
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Salvaged Patina, Speckled Egg Ink
· Copic Markers: YG95, YG93; BG13, BG11
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
· Darice Vine Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Sage Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive