Treasure the Moments
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
Before I gave back the Gina K. Designs Whimsical Wildflowers stamp set to my friend I decided to stamp it a couple of more times. On the previous cards I created using this stamp I stamped the image into the corner of the envelope and thought that it would make a pretty card to have the arrangement on the front of a card in the corner. It turned out lovely.
After coloring was complete I cut down the image using a stitched rectangle and then went looking for a sentiment. If I were to do this card again I would stamp the sentiment about 1/2" higher so that it was closer to the bouquet. To help with the extra white space between the image and the flowers I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Autumn Red to add some enamel dots. Nuvo Glitter Drops in Golden Sunset were added to the center of the flowers.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase that had been dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder.
· Gina K. Designs Whimsical Wildflowers
· Impression Obsession Treasure the Moments
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Autumn Red
· Nuvo Glitter Drops Golden Sunset
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· Memento Tuxedo Black
· Copic Markers: R39, R29, R27, R24; YG99, YG97, YG03; YR27, YR24, YR21
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle