Transparent Shaker Have an Amazing Birthday
This is the last card I made using Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers. I decided to make it another shaker card. While the images are lovely, I think the ability it gives you to create beautiful shaker cards so easily is a definite plus.
I cut a circle from the front of an A2 cardbase and then dry embossed it with a basketweave embossing folder. I like the additional texture and visual interest that embossing folders add and use them quite often.
The acetate was adhered to the back of the circle with liquid glue and thin stripes of 3M 1/2" Foam Tape was added the create the shaker well. The shaker bits were added to the center of the well and a slightly larger circle was cut from white cardstock and adhered to the back to seal in all the shaker pieces.
Some of the shaker pieces had some silver in them, so I decided to cut the sentiment from silver mirror cardstock and adhered it below the circle. I couldn't find stamps that had the secondary greetings I wanted, so I created it Microsoft Word, cut them into strips with a Pink & Main die and adhered them to the card.
· Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers
· Frantic Stamper Amazing Die
· Microsoft Word Sentiments
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· Mikuki Seed Beads Silver Lined Pink and Apparition Mix
· Beader Paradise Rose
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock
· Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip