Transparent Butterfly Enjoy Every Moment
This beautiful butterfly image is another Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layer. This time I decided to cut it down to a square using an Ellen Hutson Essentials Square die. These dies not only cut the square shape, but they cut a thin border as well. I cut it again from gold mirror cardstock and adhered the frame around the image, which was then adhered to a rectangle of white cardstock. A panel of black cardstock was added behind the rectangle, which was adhered to a top folding cardbase base.
I pulled out my Martha Stewart Three Butterflies Punch and cut some black butterflies to scatter around the image. Gold rhinestones were added to the center of each butterfly.
The sentiment is a die from Gina K. Designs which also has a shadow layer, each were cut from gold and black cardstock and adhered together. The secondary greeting is also from Gina K. It was stamped before adhering the die cut sentiment.
· Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers
· Gina K. Designs Enjoy and Shadow Die
· Gina K. Designs Enjoyable Greetings
· Martha Stewart Three Butterflies Punch
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Ellen Hutson Essential Square Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Die
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Black Onyx Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Yellow Rhinestones from Stash