When I saw the newest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the month I was intrigued by the Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers. I didn't use all of them, but I did make several card. They are easy to make shaker cards with, but for the card I simply glued it to the back of circle frame and adhered it to a circle cardbase.
I really like Gina K. Designs Birthday Trio Die. The scripty birthday is lovely. I stamped the secondary sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed gold. You have to be careful when melting embossing past onto vellum, but it turned out well.
· Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers
· Gina K. Designs Birthday Trio Die
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn Ink
· Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Light Yellow Cardstock from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape