Transparent Background Yellow Rose
For this card I used the Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers that had two leaf sprigs. I adhered it to a rectangle frame I made with two stitched rectangle dies. Foam tape was added to the back of the frame and the acetate was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
I pulled out Altenew's Garden Picks 3D Dies and created a yellow rose and green leaves to adhered in the center of the leaf springs.
The sentiment was stamped on the lower right of the frame.
· Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Transparent Layers
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Altenew Garden Picks 3D Dies
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangles
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Yellow and Green Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn and Grass Green Inks
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape