This is for another young woman at church. It is another digital stamp from La-La Land Crafts. I really like the digital images because I can size them just the way I like.
The image was colored with Copic Markers and then cut down using a scalloped rectangle die. I first stamped the image to the left of the image, but decided to see what it would look like with a scalloped circle rectangle. Both my crafty friend and husband liked the circle best, so that what I used.
Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the panel. The front of an A2 cardbase was embossed with a polka dot embossing folder and the panel was adhered in place by removing the backing paper.
· La-La Land Crafts Heart Balloon Marci
· Penny Black Carefree Wishes
· Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; E49, E47, E29, E27, E25; C8, C7, C5, C3; E13, E11, E02, E01, E00, R21, R20
· Gina Marie Designs Saclloped Rectangle
· My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scalloped Circles
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
· Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock