Time to Celebrate Sarah
The sweet neighbor teenager that comes and waters my plants when I'm out of town has a birthday coming up. She is also one of the wonderful young women from church that I send yearly birthday cards. I use girl image for these card and color them with their hair and skin tones and the clothes with their favorite color(s). Sarah's favorite color is mint green.
This is a digital image from La-La Land Crafts. I like digital images because you can size them to fit your card design. I print the image with a laser printer so that the lines do not bleed when colored with Copic Markers.
When the coloring was complete the image was cut down with a scalloped rectangle. I went through my scraps of green cardstock and found a mint green that was cut down using a larger scalloped rectangle. The green rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The focal image was then adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
Since I am trying to use up products before moving to Texas I used this great foiled sentiment that was sitting in my sentiment bowl.
· La-La Land Crafts Heart Balloon Marci
· Spellbinders Hot Foil More Sentiments
· Copic Markers: G05, G03, G02, G00, G000; RV02, RV00, RV000; R21, R20; E11, E01, E00; E57, E35, E33, E31; C4, C2, C1
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· BasicGrey Mint Green Cardstock
· Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
· Mint Green Cardstock from Scraps
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock