I used the tall candles from My Favorite Things on a scrap of striped paper to create the candles on this card. This time the flames were cut from gold glitter cardstock. They were adhered to the top of the candles with liquid glue. Thin strips of sticky back foam was cut and adhered to the back of each candle and flame.
A small rectangle of yellow cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed using a happy birthday folder. Low loft sticky back foam was added to the back of the yellow rectangle. The candles were adhered in place with thin strips of sticky back foam.
I pulled a previously hot foiled sentiment strip and adhered it over the bottom of the candles and added additional sticky back foam to the sides.
· My Favorite Things Wish Big Dies
· Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Craft’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· My Favorite Things Party Time 6x6 Paper Pad
· My Favorite Things Lemon Drop Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam