This card uses the leftover panel from cutting the arch for the previous card. This made the perfect opening for a shaker card. The quarter sheet with the arch in the center was cut down and centered by using a stitched rectangle die.
Acetate was added to the back of the center cut arch panel with dotliner adhesive. 3M 1/2" Foam Tape was doubled up and cut in half to create the well around the shaker. I looked through my birthday patterned paper and cut a panel just smaller than the shaker panel. The well was filled with rainbow colors of sequins. Liquid glue was put around the arch and the balloon paper panel was adhered in place.
I pulled out the My Favorite Things Party Balloon die and cut it from white cardstock. It was adhered to the front of the acetate with dotliner adhesive.
I went through my stash of previous hot foiled sentiments that were cut down with a sentiment label. It was adhered in place over the balloon stems with dotliner adhesive.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Craft’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Arch Dies
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Recgtangle Die
· Sunny Studio Surpise Party 6x6 Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape Doubled
· Pink & Main Sentiment Label Die
· Doodlebug Designs Sequins: Blue Jeans, Bumblebee, Limeade, Ladybug, Tangerine
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die