I had a few balloons leftover from my previous card. I selected three colors that were complimentary to one another to create another card.
Since I was only using three balloons a smaller rectangle was cut using a stitched rectangle die. The balloons were adhered in place by adding foam tape to the back of the balloons and liquid glue on the strings.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white, then cut with a sentiment label die. It was adhered at the bottom of the balloons with low loft foam tape.
I decided to mat the focal image rectangle with black cardstock. Low loft foam tape was then added to the back and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase by removing the backing paper.
The final embellishment was to use a white gelly roll pen to add some detail to the balloons.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Background
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Lemonade, Cadette, Sprout
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Waffle Flower Balloon Ties Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Sakura Gelly Roll White #10 Pen