The Happiest of Birthday Queen Anemone
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
This card uses the same color scheme as the card before. The only difference is that there is a different background to the flowers and the flowers and leaves are placed on the left-hand side of the card.
The Crafter's Companion Grande Swirls background die was cut from white cardstock and adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase using Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. The leaves were adhered with liquid glue directly to the card front and the flower were adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape for a little dimension.
The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a strip using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label die. One end was cut on an angle and it was adhered using both foam tape and liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black to the stamen and flower centers.
· Altenew Queen Anemone
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· Crafter’s Companion Grande Swirls Background
· Altenew Inks: Limeade, Fresh Leaf, Lime; Sunkiss, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick; Sunray, Chamomile, Snapdragon
· Copic Markers YG01
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black