The Best Day Ever
A good background can be the focal point of a card and make it really quick and easy to create. For this card I used the Concord & 9th Birthday Basics Turnabout in primary colors. Once it was dry it was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment is also from this stamp set. I went through my other stamps to find a secondary sentiment I liked. The images from a couple more stamp sets. We all have smaller images that can be used to add visual interest to a large sentiment. The sentiment was cut down with a smaller stitched rectangle and sticky back foam was added to the back for some dimension.
A little Ranger Crystal stickles were added to the images to make them shine. The final embellishment was to add some confetti dots with Nuvo Crystal Drops in complimentary colors.
· Concord & 9th Birthday Basics Turnabout
· Gina K. Designs Watts Up
· CZ Design Birthday Palooza
· Clearly Besotted It’s Your Birthday
· Distress Oxide Inks: Wild Honey, Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple
· Copic Markers: YG17, YG63, YG03
· Nuvo Crystal Drops: Navy Blue, Ripened Pumpkin, Bottle Green
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock