That Ship Has Sailed
I have a really good friend that is turning 71 in a week. I recently purchased My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends stamp and die. I really like the images, but the sentiment are so funny. I love them. And, since a lot of my friends are around my age, late 60s early 70s they are perfect.
I selected a couple of images that look like Dan and his wife Lezlie and stamped them facing one another on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The sentiment was stamped underneath. The images were colored with Copic Marker and then cut down with a stitched rectangle die.
Since I had colored the images with green and blue I went looking for some green patterned paper to enhance the images. It was cut with a larger stitched rectangle and adhered to a top folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The focal image panel was adhered with sticky back foam and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: B9, B97, B95, B93, B91; YG17, YG23, YG03; E11, E01, E00, R20; W3, W2, W1; C8, C6; C2, C0; E31, E30, W3
· Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Paper Pad
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock