Thanks for Making Our Wheels Go Round
This card was made for our local Meals on Wheels and I thought this gear die from Sizzix would work well, since gears make wheels go round.
I cut the gear corners from gold mirror cardstock. I had some leftover woodgrain cardstock and cut it down with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a top folding A2 ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I didn't have a sentiment that expressed what I wanted to say, so it was created in Microsoft Word. It was cut down with a stitched rectangle, which required a double cut to make it fit the sentiment. It was adhered in the center of the the woodgrain cardstock with liquid glue. The gear corner was then adhered in place with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Sizzix Gearhead Die
· Authentique Paper Frontier Nine Woodgrain
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive