Thank You So Much
This is another card made using flowers from Gina K. Designs Sketched Flowers that had been stamped previously for another card. I arranged the leftover flowers onto a rectangle that had been cut from white cardstock with a scalloped die. The flowers and leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Various Verses. I love the combination of a pretty script font paired with a standard type of font. It was stamped with my favorite black ink, VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
A rectangle of yellow cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle and adhered to a side folding white cardbase. The focal image rectangle was adhered in place by adding Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back of the scalloped rectangle.
The final embellishment was to scatter a few blue droplets and sequins around the flowers and sentiment.
· Gina K. Designs Sketched Flowers
· Gina K. Designs Various Verses
· Altenew Sentiments & Quotes
· Altenew Inks: Tide Blue, Starlight, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle, Grass Field
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Spellbinders Fancy Edged Ovals
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn Base Weight Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neat & Tangled Peacock Feathers Sequins
· Honey Bee Lake Blue Droplets
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape