Thank You For Your Kindness
I really like this ship image from Stampin' Up. It looking on the internet this type of ship is called a jackass--barque, which is a sailing ship with three masts. It was stamped with black ink onto ivory cardstock and then cut down with a pierced circle die, leaving enough room at the bottom for the sentiment. A larger circle was cut from black cardstock and the focal image was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. To make it look like a ship porthole small dots of Ebony Black Crystal Drops were added around the circle.
To enhance the feel of a ship I embossed the front of a black cardbase using the Sizzix Foundry Embossing Folder. The focal image circle was adhered in place with liquid glue.
I decided to add the anchor from the stamp set. It was stamped with black ink, fussy cut out and adhered in the upper right of the focal image.
· Stampin’ Up The Open Sea
· Stampin’ Up Wetlands
· Sizzix Foundry 3D Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Circle Dies
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
· Darice Sticky Back Foam