Thank You for Being so Kind
This is the last masculine thank you card created using Gina K. Designs Time to Coast. I am always looking for good images to use on masculine cards and when I saw this stamp set I knew I had to have it.
The image was stamped on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored with ZIG Real Brush Markers. I wanted to create a continuous image frame and pulled out the Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangles. I love these dies. It cuts the rectangle, but also a thin frame. I used two different sizes and cut down the image. I also used the same sizes to cut frames from turquoise cardstock. The outer frames were adhered directly to a top folding A2 cardstock with liquid glue. The center focal image was adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape for a little dimension.
I felt like it needed a little more something and decided to add some puffy clouds cut using the Avery Elle Pierced Clouds dies. Not sure I a love it, but it was done and I didn't hate it.
· Gina K. Designs Time to Coast
· Simon Says Stamp Kind Flowers
· ZIG Clean Color Read Brush Makers: 065 Mid Brown, 063 Ochre, 092 Blue Gray, 093 Green Gray, 097 Pale Gray, 033 Persian Green, 042 Turquoise Green, 036 Light Blue, 052 Bright Yellow
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Broken China Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink
· Avery Elle Pierced Clouds
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangles
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive