Text Block Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday
I've had this text block die from Papertrey Ink for a long time. I really like them because they make a quick and easy card.
I cut the die from yellow cardstock and then again from yellow sticky back foam. The two were adhered together with liquid glue.
I went through my patterned paper and found one that looked good behind the text block. It was adhered in place by removing the backing on the foam tape, along with a little liquid glue. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
I decided to add a then frame around the text block rectangle. It was cut from the same yellow cardstock.
At the end I decided to add some shading to the bottom of the words with Copic Markers.
At the last minute I decided to add some candles to the left of the frame. Not sure if I like the outcome, but it's done. Let me know what you think.
· Papertrey Ink Text Block Birthday Portrait Die
· My Favorite Things Wish Big Die
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13
· Sunny Studio Surprise Party 6x6 Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Wild Dandelion Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Yellow Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive