This is another text block by Papertrey Ink, which is in a landscape format. It was cut from some orange cardstock and then again from orange sticky back foam. The two were adhered together with liquid glue.
I found some multi-color polka dot paper from Sunny Studio and cut it to be just smaller than the text block. It was adhered to the back of the rectangle by removing the backing paper on the foam. The text block was then adhered to the center of a horizontal A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
I liked the way the thin frame looked on my previous card, so I cut one from the same orange cardstock and adhered it in place with liquid glue.
I decided to add shading to the bottom of the letters with Copic Markers.
At the last minutes I decided to add candles around the frame. Not sure if I like it better. Let me know what you think.
· Papertrey Ink Text Block Birthday Horizontal Die
· My Favorite Things Wish Big Die
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die
· Copic Markers: YR09, YR07, YR04
· Sunny Studio Surprise Party 6x6 Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Coral Reef Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Orange Sticky Back Foam