I think this is my favorite text block from Papertrey Ink. I really like that it has balloons with the sentiment.
It was cut from some green cardstock and again from green sticky back foam. The two were adhered together with liquid glue. A rectangle of multi-colored polka dot cardstock was cut just smaller than the text block and adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
It was adhered to the center of an A2 cardbase with liquid glue. A thin frame of green cardstock was added as well.
Shading was added to the bottom of the letters and balloons with Copic Markers.
· Papertrey Ink Text Block Party Time Die
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y03, Y01
· Sunny Studio Surprise Party 6x6 Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Green Sticky Back Foam