Swirled Roses Enjoy Your Day
I love the whimsical look to these flowers from Simon Says Stamp. I cut the flowers and leaves from pink and green cardstock and ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks. The die cut sentiment was also cut and ink blended. The flowers and sentiment were cut again from Neenah Classic Crest 110# White Cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue.
The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed white. It was cut into a flagged sentiment strip with a Pink & Main die.
A My Favorite Things Mod Rectangle was cut from white cardstock and dry embossed using the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. All the elements were adhered in place with liquid glue and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape on the edges of the strip.
The mod rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
A very quick and easy card.
· Simon Says Stamp Single Rose Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy Die
· Hero Arts Birthday Messages
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Mowed Lawn
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green, Jelly Bean Green, Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things Mod Rectangle Die