Sweet Wishes Cupcake Trio
I like the size of this cupcake die. It is smaller than a lot of the other dies I have. I also like the stitched detail on the cupcake liner.
I cut the liners and frosting from white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. The frosting was glued to the liners with liquid glue and Daric Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for dimension.
To add additional visual interest a rectangle of white cardstock was cut down with the Memory Box Stitched Rectangle, which has a cross-stitched edge. It was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder and adhered to a side folding cardbase with liquid glue.
The cupcakes were placed on the front of the card with liquid glue. The sentiment was also cuts from white cardstock and colored with an ombre look with Copic Markers. It too was cut from sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
The final embellishment was to add Ranger Crystal Stickles to the frosting and bottom of the words in the sentiment.
A fast and easy clean and simple card.
· My Favorite Things Cupcakes and Sprinkles Dies
· Penny Black Sweet Wishes
· Copic Markers: G46, G24, YG03; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; BG18, BG57, BG45
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle
· Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Ranger Star Dust Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock