Sweet Wishes Cupcake
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
I had a small piece of the Doodlebug Designs Kraft in Color Cardstock that was leftover from the previous card. With that card this cute cardstock was finally completely covered over, but I really liked it and so I cut another stitched rectangle to be used on this card.
This was a fast and easy card. I stamped and cut a different cupcake and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut the same sentiment as on the previous card three from white cardstock adhered them together with liquid glue. This time I placed the cupcake in the center toward the top and the sentiment was adhered underneath. I like this layout better.
I decided to cut a larger rectangle from white cardstock to add a little more visual interest and dimension to the card. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The same foam tape was added to the back of the patterned paper rectangle and it was adhered to the front of the card as well.
The final embellishments were to add Ranger Crystal Stickles the sentiment and cupcake and scatter yellow sequins. White Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to the center of the sequins and the card was done. Quick and easy!
· Penny Black Sweet Wishes
· My Favorite Things All the Cupcakes
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13
· Distress Oxide Wild Honey Ink
· Doodlebug Design Kraft in Color
· Simon Says Stamp Fresh Cut Grass Sequin Mix
· Petty Pink Posh Marigold Sequins
· Nuvo Crystal Drops White
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape