Sweet Wishes 2 U
I like the stitched details on these balloons from Birch Press Designs. They make a quick and easy masculine birthday card.
The balloons were cut from Neenah cardstock and ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks. For the largest balloon the sentiment was cut out of the balloon and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back. This gives a sticky surface to adhered the pieces from the word die and the words themselves. The sentiment was cut four times from white cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue, then placed in the negative die cut opening. Gold thread was added to the balloons. The two smaller balloons were adhered together with liquid glue and foam tape was added to the back, with a double layers on the portion of the balloons that were not overlapping the largest balloon.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle and then dry embossed with the LifeStyle Crafts Chain Embossing Folder The balloons were adhered in place with liquid glue and the balloon strings were pulled to the back of the panel and adhered in place with small piece of Scotch Tape.
I liked the way it looked but I decided to add 2 U on the smaller balloon and liked it much better.
· Birch Press Designs Party Balloons
· Penny Black Sweet Wishes
· Mama Elephant Number It
· Lawn Fawn Cole’s ABCs
· Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Lifestyle Crafts Chain Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· BTNOW Metallic Gold Thread
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Scotch Tape