Sweet Day Mini Cakes
I recently purchased the three mini cake images from Altenew. I loved them and thought they would make some great birthday cards. I stamped all three images onto some Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete they were cut out with the coordinating dies.
I really wanted to use all three images on a card and they fit perfectly on a landscape orientation. I laid them out onto a quarter sheets of cardstock to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Since two of the images have red fruit, I decided to use red ink for the sentiment.
There was a lot of space around the image, which would be fine, but I decided to accents the red in the images again and cut down the quarter sheet of cardstock on the top and bottom and then matted it with red cardstock and adhered it to a side folding cardbase. The images were adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
Glossing Accents was added to the cherries and the caramel topping on the flan and the card was done.
I will definitely be using these images again.
· Altenew Mini Crepe Cake, Mini Tiramisu, Mini Flan Cake
· My Favorite Things Sugar-Coated Sentiments
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Red Velvet Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; RV69, R39, R37; YG67, YR17, YR03; E37, E36, E33, E31; E79, E29, E27, E25, E23; E53, E51, E50; E99, E97, E13
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Hot Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape