Sweet Day Sugar Frosted Cupcake
Updated: Jan 24, 2022
This is a more feminine version of the previous card made. To do that I used the more swirly frosting, along with a flower and the strawberry and cherries. I also used a the platter and cut it from gold mirror cardstock and heat embossed the details with gold embossing powder.
The cupcake liner and topper were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to the gold decorative platter. The leaves were adhered to the back of the rose and then the flower and leaves were adhered to the right of the cupcake. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension.
A scalloped rectangle was cut from Neenah cardstock and the sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Noturne Ink. Once the ink was dry it was embossed using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. The scalloped rectangle was then adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The cupcake and platter were adhered to the scalloped rectangle by removing the backing paper from the foam tape. The strawberry cherries were adhered with liquid glue. Glossy accents were added to the cherries. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the frosting and the candle flame and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Piece of Cake
· My Favorite Things Sugar-Coated Sentiments
· Copic Markers: E59, E57, E55; YG67, YG17, YG03; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00; R27, R24, R22; R39, R35, R35; R29, R35, R32
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Distress Faded Jeans Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder