Sweet Blossoms Celebrate Your Special Day
I pulled out the Spellbinders Glimmer Sweet Blossoms Border. I laid the die onto the edge of a white cardbase. I wanted to use gold hot foil on the design, but my Gemini Foilpress isn't working well. I was only able to finally get a light gold outline into the embossed design. Copic Markers were used to color the flowers and leaves. I tried to hot foil a sentiment in the upper right of the cardbase above the flowers, but I couldn't get a clear foiling. Since the indent of the die was in the cardstock I decided to fussy cut the flower border and added 3M 1/2" Foam Tape to add some dimension.
I decided to dry emboss the front of a side folding cardbase using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. The flower border was laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss it gold. The flower border was then adhered to the bottom of the cardbase by removing the backing paper from the foam tape.
The final embellishment was to add some gold sequins around the flowers and sentiments.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Sweet Blossoms Border
· My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes
· Copic Markers: RV23, RV21, RV02, RV00; G46, G43, G40
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Ranger Gold Stickles