Sunset Ink Blended Background
These are the last two card I made with ink blending. This time red, orange and yellow Distress Oxide inks were used.
The first card had the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes die added to the panel and the second added the Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die. I love the look of the white against the colorful background.
The sentiment was stamped in the center of the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. For the Watercolor Stripes the sentiment was stamped on one of the stripes with orange ink.
Fast and easy cards.
· Avery Elle Petals and Stems or Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments
· Distress Oxide Inks: Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Crackling Campfire, Candied Apple
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die or Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes