For all of my embossing folders I've taken a quarter sheet of cardstock, embossed it and stored it in front of the folder so I know what it looks like. I was going through my folders and found that I had embossed two of the Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy Embossing Folder. I needed to put it to use because I just couldn't throw away something so pretty.
I cut down the embossing quarter sheet with a A2 rectangle die so that it matched the embossed area of the paper. I decided to pair it with the beautiful 3D die from Altenew called Fantasy Floral. I went through my card scraps and picked out three difference shades of yellow, as well as a green for the leaves. I used Copic Markers to add a little more dimension to each layer of the flower and adhered them together with liquid glue. The leaves were adhered directly to the embossed rectangle with liquid glue. The flower was adhered by adding Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back.
I had a foiled sentiment that I had made previously and stacked on two additional shadows cutouts and adhered it to the right of the flower with liquid glue. For a final embellishment I pulled out some yellow enamel dots and placed them around the sentiment. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the embossed flower panel and it was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase.
· Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D Die
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Foil Press Loving Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: Y08, Y06, Y04; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Silhouette Cameo Die Cut Shadow
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Yellow Cardstock from Scraps
· Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle
· Tombo Mono Multi-Glue
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Recollections Bling Enamel Stickers