Sunflower Garden Sending Sunshine
I've had this very large sunflower stamp from Simon Says Stamp for some time and hadn't yet used it. I stamped it on a half sheet of Hammermill Premium Color 100# Shite Cardstock with Memento Toffee Crunch Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was done the image was cut out using the coordinating die. I really like the way the die cuts the inside of the flowers and leaves as well.
I wanted a sentiment that would go along with the happy sunflowers and pulled out another stamp set called Sunshine Flowers and stamped the block sentiment with blue ink onto white cardstock and fussy cut around the word blocks.
I took a top folding A2 cardbase and ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink. I cut down the sunflower image with a A2 rectangle die and added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back and adhered the image to the card front. The sentiment was adhered in place with foam tape as well.
I like the card. It's like looking at a field of sunflowers on a sunny day.
· Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Garden
· Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Flowers
· Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cadette
· Copic Markers: YR23, YR17, Y15, Y13; E49, E59, E57, E55; G99, G94, G82; G19, G16, G14, YG23
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Pale Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock