Summer and Paden Celebrate
My husband's nephew's oldest son is getting married. This sweet image from Whimsy Stamps is a favorite of mine. I color the flowers and suite to match the colors they will be using for their wedding reception, which was light blue and light yellow. I also color the hair and skin matching the photo that was with the invitation.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. It is my favorite Copic Marker friendly ink. Once the coloring was complete the image was cut down with the largest Little B Frames die. Low loft foam tape was added to the back. To add visual interest behind the focal image the front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed using a linen look embossing folder.
The focal image panel was placed on the cardbase to determine spacing for the sentiment. It was cut from gold pearl mirror cardstock and adhered in place with liquid glue. The backing was removed from the foam tape and focal image panel was adhered to the cardbase.
The final embellishment was to add Ranger Crystal Stickles to the bottom skirt, sleeves, ruffles, and tie of the wedding gown. They were also added to the center of the flowers.
· Whimsy Stamps Love Me Do
· Penny Black Doodles Thin Die
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: E49, E79, E77, E57; E25, E23, E21; B97, B95, B93; B01, B000, B0000; Y06, Y04, Y02; YG17, YG03; E13, E11, E00, E01, R20; C9, C7, C6; N1, N0; C1
· Little B Frames Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Pearl Mirror Cardstock