Stitched Flowers Have a Beautiful Birthday
I wanted to create a card with springtime flowers and pulled out the My Favorite Things Stitched Flower Dies. I cut the flowers and leaves from white cardstock and ink blended them with Distress Oxide Inks. I decided to use gold glitter cardstock for the center of the flowers.
I wanted a smaller background for the flowers and cut a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock. I liked the polka dot background on the last card and decided to use it on this one as well. This time I used a light yellow for the dots.
Small squares of foam tape was added to the back of the flowers. The flowers and leaves were arranged on the scalloped rectangle and then Glad Press 'n Seal was used to pick them up, keeping the design together. This allowed the positioning of the sentiment and then the flowers could be removed to stamp it with black ink. The backing on the flowers was remove and liquid glue was added to the leaves. It is simple to then turn over the arrangement on the Press 'n Seal and adhered it in place.
Simon Says Stamps Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the scalloped rectangle. The backing papers was removed and the panel was adhered onto a side folding A2 white cardstock.
· y Favorite Things Stitched Flowers Dies
· Hero Arts Birthday Messages
· Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Salvaged Patina, Faded Jeans, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple, Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral, Crackling Campfire, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· My Favorite Things Swiss Dots